SWIT PB-S98S 98Wh Square Li-Ion Battery Multi-Sockets
- Short, Compact Design
- Up to 100W/8A Continuous Output
- Powers ENG Cameras for Approx. 3 Hours
- Suitable for Drone & Mobile Applications
The SWIT PB-S98S 14.4V 98Wh Dual D-Tap Heavy-Duty Digital Battery, featuring a V-mount, has a short, compact design and provides up to 100W/8A continuous output. While it's suitable for most cameras and devices and it can power an ENG camera for approximately 3 hours, its small size also makes it ideal for drones and other mobile applications. In addition to this, the PB-S98S offers two D-Tap outputs for powering accessories and a USB port for charging mobile devices.
The battery has an intelligent LCD that displays remaining runtime in minutes when the battery is in use and as a percentage value when not in use or when charging. When remaining runtime is less than 15 minutes, the LCD will flash as a warning. It'll also show a warning signal with a specific warning code if the battery detects over-discharging, over-charging, circuit issues, and the like. A long press of the power-check button will display the battery's cycle times on the LCD. The PB-S98S also communicates runtime info to RED and Sony viewfinders.
- Short, compact design housing twelve 18650 battery cells
- Up to 100W/8A continuous output
- 98 watt hours delivers approximately 3 hours of power to ENG cameras
- Two D-Tap outputs and a USB port on the sides
- Intelligent LCD
- Communicates runtime info to RED and Sony viewfinders
- Circuit protection